Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time for some funny/ugly tattoos!!!


Submitted by: friend on FB via Submission Page
Here’s a simple rule of thumb: avoid getting images that require straight lines tattooed onto curved parts of your body. As the tattoo on my ass of Mondrian’s Composition with Yellow, Blue and Red (which I’ve been telling people is a stained-glass window) can attest, it just doesn’t work very well.
There’s probably also something to be said for not getting tattoos of Kraft convenience food, but we’ll take it one step at a time.


Submitted by: dunno source via Submission Page
I remember liking this design when I saw it on a t-shirt. You know, a t-shirt? That thing you can take off as soon as you decide that a clown puking a rainbow just isn’t who you are anymore? Like when you’re no longer a freshman in college?
But hey, maybe I’m just fickle.

Submitted by: dunno source via Submission Page
A lot of the tattoos we feature here are indeed ugly, as the name of our little site might imply. But not all of them. Some are shocking, silly, mysterious, or otherwise worthy of commentary.
And some of them are simply Divine.


Ink Spotter: Linda T
Clever, but I think Atlas could use a little help there. Maybe you could add a tattoo of some cross-beam structural supports or weight-bearing columns. Just a suggestion. I’d hate to see your teton crush a titan.

Ink Spotter: dfw458
I first assumed that the woman on the left was posing with this tattoo because it’s supposed to be her likeness. But then it occurred to me that if I saw a tattoo of Patrick Swayze in character from To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar, I’d want my picture taken with it too. My friends didn’t believe me the last time I told them about a tattoo of Patrick Swayze in character.
See more Hilarious tattoos at http://ugliesttattoos.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment